Ashlesha Thakur often known as Mehak Thakur is an actress and fashionista. She is absolutely best recognized for enjoying the role of Dhriti, daughter of Manoj Bajpai, in the Amazon web series The Family Man. She has also worked on the Bollywood film Pagglait and Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai.
Ashlesha Thakur was born on October 19, 2003 in Mumbai, Maharashtra in a Hindu family. She has two brothers, an older brother and a sister. She finished hers at the Mumbai college and enrolled herself for further research at the Mithibai school in Mumbai. Since her college days, she has been collaborating on skits and performances that laid the roots for getting into this box.
Original Identity: Mehak Thakur
Cinema Name: Ashlesha Thakur
Nickname: Mehak, Ashlesha
Date of Birth: 19 October 2003
Age: (as in 2021) 18 years
Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Ashlesha Thakur began her acting profession as a child actress. He appeared in many television commercials reminiscent of Himalaya, Kissan, Convenience, Dairy Milk, and Bajaj Electricals. She made her acting debut in the 2017 12 Months Bollywood Film Business with the film Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai. In 2019, she played a pivotal role in the preferred information superhighway collection, The Guy Kinship Circle. She once also appeared in a television series called Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. The screen aired once on Colors TV.
Body stats and extra
Height: 5 ′ 5 ″ Ft
Weight 48 kg
Body Measurement: 32-26-30
Eye Color: Black
Black hair: color
Leisure activities: Dancing, being attentive to singing and traveling
Marital Status: Single
Salary (approx.): Not Available
- Ashlesha Thakur was born and raised once in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She rose to popularity by participating in Dhriti on the information highway collection The Guy
- Kinship Circle, starring Manoj Bajpai. She was once observed in every season of the show.
- She is fluent in English, Marathi, Hindi, and French.
- Her free time activities include dancing, tuning in, and traveling.
- She loves acting and is passionate about studying new languages.